Cosmetic Dentistry in Berwyn, IL
It seems that everyone is looking for the best way to achieve the perfect smile. Whether you are dealing with yellowing stains from years of coffee drinking or you have small chips or gaps in your front teeth, Dr. Garrison has worked with patients all over the Berwyn and surrounding Illinois areas to help them get the smiles they’ve always wanted. You may not be born with the perfect smile, but that doesn’t mean cosmetic dentistry can’t help you get there!
Before getting cosmetic dentistry, here are some questions to ask yourself,
- What don’t I like about my smile?
- What problems do I want to fix?
- What is my budget?
- What kind of procedures or treatments am I looking for?
- What am I looking for in cosmetic dentistry?
Knowing what problems you’re dealing with and how you’d like to improve your smile can go a long way to ensuring that our dental team understands your unique needs when it comes to achieving your ideal smile.
Everyone’s needs are different, and we understand that crafting and creating your dream smile is as much an art form as it is about providing the highest quality dentistry. With Dr. Garrison, you will receive a highly skilled dentist and artist who takes great pride in creating gorgeous smiles through cosmetic dentistry.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
We offer all the top cosmetic dentistry options at our Berwyn, IL, practice. All of these treatment options can also be tailored to you and your needs. Most patients will be able to achieve the results that they want with just one procedure; however, those with more widespread and severe issues may also benefit from multiple treatments (also known as a smile makeover). Some of the cosmetic treatments we offer include:
- Dental bonding: to cover and correct minor chips, cracks, discolorations, and gaps between teeth
- Tooth and gum reshaping: remove excess gum tissue or tooth enamel to reshape and resize the teeth and gums (to correct excessively pointy teeth, oddly shaped teeth, and “gummy smiles”)
- Teeth whitening: get teeth multiple shades whiter and remove yellow stains in under one hour with professional chair side whitening
- Dental veneers: permanently bond tooth-colored porcelain shells to the front of your teeth to hide imperfections while also improving the overall shape, size, and alignment of your smile
If you are interested in the cosmetic dentistry services we offer here in Berwyn, IL,
then call us today at (708) 788-9414 to schedule a no-risk consultation with Dr. Garrison!