Misaligned Teeth? No Problem!
The decision to straighten your teeth affects not only the appearance ofyour smile but your lifestyle as well. At first impression, people associate straight teeth with good overall health and hygiene. As an adult, you may wish to enhance your smile for business or social interactions. Or,perhaps you’re a teen looking for a trendy, modern alternative to metal brackets and wires. ClearCorrect for teens and adults allows you to enjoy all the benefits of straight teeth without putting your lifestyle on hold. How Does It Work?
ClearCorrect is an orthodontic treatment that uses removable alignment trays to straighten teeth. Your dentist will fit you with custom-designed alignment trays that slowly shift your teeth into the desired position. Every few weeks, you will receive a new set of trays until your teeth are perfectly aligned. The trays are barely visible in your mouth – your friends, family, and coworkers may not even notice they are there. The smooth plastic surface will not scratch or damage the inside of your mouth
and you can remove the trays for eating, cleaning, and special occasions. Schedule a consultation with your dentist to find out if ClearCorrect is right for you!
5 Advantages of ClearCorrect Over Traditional Braces!
- *Appearance.* Metal braces can cause the appearance of the mouth to be unattractive and they are noticeable. ClearCorrect are barely visible in your mouth – your friends, family, and coworkers may not even notice they are there.
- *Comfort.* Once the metal braces are attached to someone’s teeth, the braces must remain in place until they are professionally removed. ClearCorrect are removable. You can remove the trays for eating, cleaning, and special occasions.
- *Safety.* ClearCorrect reduces damage normally caused by wearing conventional metal braces, including gum disease and cavities. The smooth plastic surface will not scratch or damage the inside of your mouth.
- *Duration of Treatment.* People who wear metal braces might expect results as long as 5 years. ClearCorrect can take from only one year to a year and a half to straighten your teeth.
- *Knowing What to Expect.* ClearCorrect are more comfortable than metal braces and provides beautiful smiles much faster. Schedule a dental consultation to find out if ClearCorrect is right for you!