Dear Dental Family,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at our office both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). At this time, the CDC has issued guidelines requiring all individuals wear a mask when in a medical treatment facility such as a Dental Office, so we do require all patients, guests, and staff to wear a mask while in our office. We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will supply hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will not offer magazines, children's toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 708-788-9414.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
Diane Garrison DDS and team